Thursday, November 14, 2013

Design 2 - Trendy Small Office

Today's design is a modern/trendy office for what I imagine would be the work-at-home woman on the go.  I hope you enjoy.  The program glitched on me a couple times, and some of the items I have on the coffee table are not showing so please forgive me.  I spent about six hours on this design. 

The first picture is your view coming into the room from the main living area.


This is the left side of the room.  


The right side of the room.  (I added the coke for good measure, as I usually have a caffeinated beverage within three feet of me at all times).  As I mentioned, the program had a couple issues, the desk originally showed as a different color. 


and finally, the view leading out from the room into the main living area.   My project tomorrow is the main living room, and I will be redoing the last room. 


No comments:

Post a Comment